BUSTY Amelia Pumping & Nursing Compression Tank - Full Length
Our best-selling Hands-free Pumping Cami is now available in a full length busty tank version!
- Hands-free full length pumping tank that is nursing and pregnancy friendly!
- Pull down at neckline to breastfeed, NO nursing clips!
- 5/8" wide straps with quick slide, one-handed adjusters on front straps
- Top layer lifts up with built in pump liner with overlapped flange slits.
- Top layer pulls down while pumping to support flanges.
- Compression supportive fabric front and back! This is a slim fit! Great tucked into high waisted pants!
- Fits all styles of pumping flanges, wearable breast pumps, collection cups and milk catchers
- Pull-on fitted cami, no closures
- Cups are lightly lined, NO padding, Wire-free
How to Select Your Size
|Size||Bust at Fullest||Underbust|
- This style is designed to accommodate large chests with our busty fit. Not recommended for A/B cups. If you are not busty, we recommend sizing down.
- This is a tight, fitted tank through the waist and hip.
- The sizing is bigger than our Amelia Crop Cami, please make sure to check your measurements on our size guide!
Product Details & Care
All of our products come with a complimentary lingerie bag for machine washing on delicate. For best care, we recommend all of our products to lay flat or hang dry. Do not tumble dry!
I own several Amelia camis and wanted a tank for more coverage. I am really pleased with these tanks, they are high quality, allow me to easily nurse and hold my pump flanges like my camis…I love purchasing D&A products bc I know I will wear them even after I’m done breastfeeding, they are that comfortable!
this cami is AMAZING!!! I wear my imani pump at work and they fit great I dont lose suction and its easy to nurse my son on the go!! worth the money definitely buying more
Ladies, I finally found it. A bra that fits after trying 3 others and countless hours of research! It took me 3 months postpartum to find a bra that fits to use to be able to pump at work- the bras I had been wearing were super ill fitting, it was painful by the time I was clocking out. I was a 34G prior to getting pregnant and am now a 34K. (33 under bust, 44in bust) I used the fit tool and it suggested a large busty. It fits PERFECT. I made it through 2 shifts at work without any discomfort!! I’m so happy to finally have something to fit me. So, if you’re in the same boat- buy it. Just do it. Your breasts will thank you.
This is by far my favorite nursing top! I honestly wish I would have gotten a cami too but I’m so uncomfortable with my postpartum tummy I told myself I didn’t need it🤦🏼♀️ It is so soft! So easy to adjust the straps even one handed. I haven’t used with flanges yet but that’s only because I need more and haven’t gotten any lol. I never reach for any other nursing top now because I hate the way they feel so I’m always grabbing for this one. 10/10 would recommend 😍
I had the crop Amelia and wanted something longer…enter the full tank! This tank is soft and has compression but not so tight it’s uncomfortable. I will say if you’re not a true busty gal it might get a little big in the top. I am a 38 DDD but all my girth is in the under boob area, so I don’t quite fill it out like others. I love the ease of switching back from nursing to pumping. And it’s comfy to wear around regardless. Mine does roll up on me quite a bit if I bend down or sit but I still have postpartum tummy and a short torso which I believe is why it’s doing that. I love it so much, I will definitely be ordering more in the future.