BUSTY Amelia Pumping & Nursing Compression Tank - Full Length
Our best-selling Hands-free Pumping Cami is now available in a full length busty tank version!
- Hands-free full length pumping tank that is nursing and pregnancy friendly!
- Pull down at neckline to breastfeed, NO nursing clips!
- 5/8" wide straps with quick slide, one-handed adjusters on front straps
- Top layer lifts up with built in pump liner with overlapped flange slits.
- Top layer pulls down while pumping to support flanges.
- Compression supportive fabric front and back! This is a slim fit! Great tucked into high waisted pants!
- Fits all styles of pumping flanges, wearable breast pumps, collection cups and milk catchers
- Pull-on fitted cami, no closures
- Cups are lightly lined, NO padding, Wire-free
How to Select Your Size
|Size||Bust at Fullest||Underbust|
- This style is designed to accommodate large chests with our busty fit. Not recommended for A/B cups. If you are not busty, we recommend sizing down.
- This is a tight, fitted tank through the waist and hip.
- The sizing is bigger than our Amelia Crop Cami, please make sure to check your measurements on our size guide!
Product Details & Care
All of our products come with a complimentary lingerie bag for machine washing on delicate. For best care, we recommend all of our products to lay flat or hang dry. Do not tumble dry!
This is by far my favorite nursing top! I honestly wish I would have gotten a cami too but I’m so uncomfortable with my postpartum tummy I told myself I didn’t need it🤦🏼♀️ It is so soft! So easy to adjust the straps even one handed. I haven’t used with flanges yet but that’s only because I need more and haven’t gotten any lol. I never reach for any other nursing top now because I hate the way they feel so I’m always grabbing for this one. 10/10 would recommend 😍
I had the crop Amelia and wanted something longer…enter the full tank! This tank is soft and has compression but not so tight it’s uncomfortable. I will say if you’re not a true busty gal it might get a little big in the top. I am a 38 DDD but all my girth is in the under boob area, so I don’t quite fill it out like others. I love the ease of switching back from nursing to pumping. And it’s comfy to wear around regardless. Mine does roll up on me quite a bit if I bend down or sit but I still have postpartum tummy and a short torso which I believe is why it’s doing that. I love it so much, I will definitely be ordering more in the future.
First want to say I love everything I’ve gotten so far (which is a lot). This is my second breastfeeding journey and I have multiple Amelia camis’s, a Logan, Ella, and Ella busty. even the older version Amelia crop cami.
The quality of this tank is great. I went with the size that was recommended on the sizing guide and it fits great on the bust. I just don’t think this one is for long torsos. I have a long torso and can’t wear most one piece swim suits. I can pull this tank top down to my hips but it does not stay there. As I’m walking it ends up going up to almost my belly button. I had some hesitations looking at it but thought I’d give it a try anyways. Also thought maybe it would be different if I wore it longer, nope. I’m half into my work day and it still does it. Thankfully if I tuck this in to my pants it will stay down, but I will only do that while at work.
If you have a long torso I’d stick with the crop cami, then you at least know it’s supposed to be a crop style.
I love that it works comfortably for both nursing and pumping so that I don't have to change. I love that you just pull down the neck line, and that the straps somehow slide down easily but also stay put when you tighten them; it's easier than the clip style shirts when trying to feed a crying baby fast. I love that my friend commented on how nice it looks even though it's just a tank top. I layer this under an ordinary shirt and I can feed in most circumstances. It is simple and just works. If I had more money, I'd get a few more so I could wear it every day. I wish they had more colors in the full length style -- I want full length so that when I nurse in public, I'm not exposing all my belly and torso
I am 5'6"/165 lbs, 36" under bust and 43"bust, and the large fits well. It doesn't feel compressing or too tight, which I like, just smooth.
The black top is great, probably my favorite shirt to wear
The sand though is too see through/ the bunching at the boobs with the layers is too noticiable. I’ll still use it around the house though