Mia Boxer Short - Maternity & Postpartum Recovery - (FINAL SALE)
The modern postpartum short to replace hospital mesh panties!
Comfort + style + function!
- The first ultra high waisted and long leg maternity and postpartum boxer short for women
- Design to discreetly hold large maternity pads without lumps and bumps
- Extra wide crotch gusset lined in cotton with front to back coverage
- High waisted to sit above C-Section scars
- Comfortable tummy compression to be worn under a belly binder
- Smooth and seam free side panels
- Soft elastic waistband, 3/4" wide
- Wide hem on the legs to prevent rolling
- High performance athletic fabric for solid coverage, not see-thru
- Wear by themselves during your hospital stay and at home
- Layer under lounge pants
- Please note: This style is classified as underwear and is a non-returnable item.
How to Select Your Size
|Size||Waist (IN)||Hip (IN)||Pant Size (US)|
- The Mia Boxer Short is similar in size to athletic leggings and bike shorts. They are tight fitted with compression. For a more relaxed fit in the waist, hip and leg we recommend sizing up.
Product Details & Care
All of our products come with a complimentary lingerie bag for machine washing on delicate. For best care, we recommend all of our products to lay flat or hang dry. Do not tumble dry!
Ilove the tank and short.... i was at the chicago prego expo and had a few delivery to my home i was a week from my c section and the short was nice and the tank made it so much easy to pump while i couldn't breastfeed. But thank you. For make something for the plus size women too i wish i can get some more
These are really smooth material, similar to the Amelia but thicker. Great for under dresses. Also true to size. The only thing I don't love is the waistband. It kind of digs when sitting for a long period. I wish it was softer or wider or something.
Thank you so much for the feedback! This was our first batch of the boxers and will work towards making some updates in the future! It's possible you may prefer to size up for a more relaxed fit on the waist! They are a snug/slightly compressive fit!
I just love these things!!! I’m currently 36 weeks and was saving them for postpartum but they were perfect worn under a dress the other day and to sleep in. I can only imagine the use I will get out of them once I’ve delivered!
I wasn't sure if I would use these much postpartum, but I am 2 days PP at home and haven't taken them off. They're perfect to help hold all of the pads/ice packs in snuggly and provide perfect support for my tummy and back without being uncomfortable. I also wore them to the pedi appt with an oversized shirt and felt totally comfortable and will love having them on for receiving visitors! I already expedited another pair. For sizing, I was 195 at birth and wore a size L in all of my maternity clothes. I am using the L/XL based off of the customer service recommendation (super helpful). I do think I might could have squeezed in to a M/L, especially in a few more weeks, but I really love the little bit of of extra room and gentle compression the L/XL offers.
I was skeptical about if I really needed these and how they would fit. I reached out about sizing questions and received helpful feedback. They fit comfortably on the thighs (not too tight/don’t roll up) and are buttery smooth! The Mia has provided extra support on the weekends (3rd trimester) without being too tight. They have also been great for the heat and preventing painful leg chaffing. I already plan on packing them for the hospital bag, whether for a second c-section or VBAC recovery, and look forward to using them post pregnancy. Like many Davin & Adley products, I’m excited these can be used for pregnancy, recovery, and well into the future!