Logan Maternity & Nursing Bralette - Cross Back (FINAL SALE)
A Maternity and Nursing Bralette that is designed to support wearable breast pumps and collection cups!
- NO NURSING CLIPS! Quick slide, one-handed adjusters on front straps
- Pull up or down to breastfeed
- Use the strap sliders to adjust for inserting your wearable breast pump or collection cups. Not compatible with pumping flanges.
- Recommended for Maternity, Postpartum recovery, and weaning from breastfeeding. Great for lounge, layering, or your workout.
- Soft lace details on front
- 1" Wide supportive X back straps
- High power stretch active jersey fabric
- No pinch, pull on bra band
- Cups are lined with no padding, Wire-free
How to Select Your Size
|Size||Bust at Fullest||Underbust|
- This style fits similar to the Amelia Cami and is recommended for cup sizes A-E. We recommend sizing yourself the same as you would in the Amelia Cami.
Product Details & Care
All of our products come with a complimentary lingerie bag for machine washing on delicate. For best care, we recommend all of our products to lay flat or hang dry. Do not tumble dry!
This is my 4th style of Davin and Adley and I hate myself for not getting this one first! If you don’t pump often - you NEED a Logan!
I love the Logan, it’s so comfortable and cute! I have every D&A bra and this is my favorite for when I don’t plan to need to pump during the day or out but want an option for my Willow- go just in case. It’s so comfortable, supportive and holds its shape just like all the D&A products do. The cross back is great for tanks in the summer so your straps won’t show. I’m often between sizes bust-wise for the medium and small and the small always still fits great no matter how full I am. Amanda and her team are great at helping you find your best size!
I have 4 of the Amelia (in both the 1.0 and 2.0, and I love them both equally), which I wear a Large (perfect fit) and XL (for more coverage) in. I pump with cups when I attend school, so this was a must have for me to try. In other garments, I felt that my collection cups would get squished around with my 40" bust (32" underbust), but that's not an issue in the Logan. She keeps me lifted and supported without spilling out. My legendairy milk cups look much smoother and surprisingly natural in this bra, and they don't smoosh together to create a horrifically large uniboob. I'm an exclusive pumper so it's really important that my cups stay situated well -- any milk loss is a huge problem for me, since I don't nurse. I will definitely wear my Logan every night that I have classes, and may even buy a second one to have a rotation for days that I have lots of errands and need to pump on the go. My new obsession!
Was recommended to try this style out by the customer support team when telling them I was really looking for a bra both during my pregnancy and afterwards and it definitely did not disappoint! I'm currently 5 months pregnant and have been living in it since it arrived in the mail. Can't wait to try it out during my postpartum experience!
I bought this bra primarily to be used with my Willow and I have not been disappointed with anything about it. So pretty, comfortable, and easy to use both with my wearable pump as well as just nursing. The straps adjust so easily. I plan to wear this long after my breastfeeding journey ends too!