Ribbed Amelia Pumping & Nursing Swim Cami
Our Best-selling Hands-free Pumping Bra is now for SWIM and ACTIVE! Voted the best pumping and nursing swimwear by JPMA Innovation Awards and Today’s Parent!
- Maternity, nursing and pumping swim cami in a ribbed knit fabric (Top only, does not have swim bottoms)
- Wear as a swim top, for lounge and layering, fitness or style with an outfit!
- Pull down at neckline to breastfeed, NO nursing clips!
- 1/2" wide straps with quick slide, one-handed adjusters on front straps and baby racerback styling.
- Top layer lifts up with a built in pump liner. Overlapped flange slit design for coverage.
- Top layer pulls down while pumping to support flanges.
- Compatible with all styles of pumping flanges, wearable breast pumps, collection cups and milk catchers
- Pull-on form fitted cami, no closures
- Cups are lightly lined, NO padding, Wire-free
- FSA/HSA ELIGIBLE FOR REIMBURSEMENT
How to Select Your Size
|Size||Bust at Fullest||Underbust|
- This style works well for small or large chests but does run tighter than our other styles! Please follow our size guide measurements.
- Size up for a relaxed tank top fit.
- Size down for a tighter sports bra fit.
Product Details & Care
All of our products come with a complimentary lingerie bag for machine washing on delicate. For best care, we recommend all of our products to lay flat or hang dry. Do not tumble dry!
These have quickly become my favorite bras. I absolutely love the Amelia 2.0s and the swim camis. I wear my Ribbed Swim Cami at least once a week, as a regular bra. While home I adjust the straps for nursing access; however if I’m out I use the pumping slots for more discrete nursing. This was great this past summer at the beach with my in-laws. I hope for some new colors soon!
I bought the black ribbed swim cami as I wanted another style other than the lace back. I LOVE it! It feels just as soft and great quality like the Amelia Camis. It's more of a matte color, not a shiny swim type material.
As a mama who only pumps when away from my baby, I didn’t originally even consider the swim Amelia’s. But I’m glad I got this in both colors—I love the racerback, and that it’s solid in the back. The fit is a little more snug (and somehow more comfortable, and Amelia’s are very comfortable), and feels supportive. It holds up for everyday wear, and is a little longer too, so seamlessly fits into my athleisure when I know I won’t be wearing a sweatshirt. Simply the best, and would love them in more colors 💜
I have really enjoyed the Amelia camis (cropped and full length) since discovering them during my third trimester over a year ago. They have been total game changers for me as a mom of 2, exclusively pumping for the last 9 months and working part-time from home. But I have to say, I wished I'd invested in the racerback swim version a while ago! They are so comfy, the inner layer that holds my flanges feels just a bit more substantial/secure to me than the original cropped cami, and they are perfect for some lighter workouts because the material is meant for the pool (feels like it dries/wicks moisture faster than the regular ones). Overall, I would highly recommend these to any expecting or nursing mom (and I have!) and if I wasn't nearing the end of my pumping journey with my little I'd probably be purchasing the coral color, too...though I'll be honest, a good holiday sale might convince me I need it anyway, lol.
I got one of these to wear just as a top since I read the reviews stating this is longer than the Amelia tops. I also liked the racer back design. I am a first time exclusive pumper for my 3rd baby & trying to find hands free pumping bras have honestly been a nightmare. I came across this brand on IG & thought a top would be even better than just a bra & it definitely is! It is really comfy & definitely makes it so much easier to pump & quickly. I mainly got it for that MOTN pump which sometimes coincides with my baby's feeding & he gets super impatient waiting for me to strap on my hands free bra & get set up. The only thing I don't like is that I used the websites sizing guide to find my best fit. I did measure myself & according to their guide the XL was what I needed & the L would've been considered tight on the band. I got the XL because I didn't want to risk the L being too tight but the XL fits more relaxed. It's not tight enough for my preference to hold the flanges so I do think I would've preferred the L. Now I know though so I'm definitely going to order more. So happy I came across this brand!!