Logan Maternity & Nursing Bralette - Convertible Back (FINAL SALE)
A Maternity and Nursing Bralette that is designed to support wearable breast pumps and collection cups!
- NO NURSING CLIPS! Quick slide, one-handed adjusters on front straps
- Pull up or down to breastfeed
- Use the one handed sliders to insert your wearable breast pump or collection cup. Not compatible with pumping flanges.
- Recommended for Maternity, Postpartum recovery, and weaning from breastfeeding. Great for lounge, layering, or your workout.
- Soft lace details on front
- 1" Wide supportive convertible back straps. Straight or X
- High power stretch active jersey fabric
- No pinch, pull on bra band
- Cups are lined with no padding, Wire-free
How to Select Your Size
|Size||Bust at Fullest||Underbust|
- This style fits similar to the Amelia Cami and is recommended for cup sizes A-E. We recommend sizing yourself the same as you would in the Amelia Cami.
Product Details & Care
All of our products come with a complimentary lingerie bag for machine washing on delicate. For best care, we recommend all of our products to lay flat or hang dry. Do not tumble dry!
It’s comfortable, functional and beautiful! Please tell me you keep this one around!
This is one of my favorites. I can wear it with lower cut backs, unlike some other brands sports bra styles. It is less compressive than other nursing bras I’ve had, which has been very nice when I’ve had a clog and bleb. The color is between a lavender and gray, and the lace is beautiful. 33” bust, 28” underbust, usually 32B in other brands, purchased size small.
Really awkward fit. I was hopeful so I bought 2 different sizes, but unfortunately neither worked for my body. I just went to return them and somehow spaced it was "final sale". Apparently anything ending in .99 is final sale, so choose wisely.
So sorry to hear the fit didn’t work for you. Did you happen to check your measurements against our chart? Would love to know how it compares! These are unfortunately in the sale section and final sale is in the title of the bra as well. I would recommend trying to resell on our Facebook group, a lot of moms find buyers easily!
I love the Logan, I swear it is so underrated. I love my Amelia’s, but when I don’t need a flange pump option the Logan is my go-to. It’s comfortable for sleep and day, low impact workouts, and the adjustable straps give you more options for styling it!
I love the Logan Bralette. My entire collection consists mostly of Amelia Camis (which have the lace on the back only, and I use for pumping and lounging) while the Logan has the lace on the front! It's a cute little change up. I like the option to convert the straps as well, you never know when you may want to! I've been wearing this during maternity and loving it. She's got just enough support but still keeps me comfortable without being too tight! 10/10 Hoping for more colors in the future!